Total Pageviews

Friday, June 7, 2013

Tips For Friendships 2#

One of the most dreadful, hurtful, HORRENDOUS things a girl experiences is again not puberty. Exclusion. If you put yourself on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being a total bully magnet/nerd and 10 being miss perfect/ rich wears designer well, EVERYTHING, most girls put themselves at 5 6 and 4 (or even 3 if you hate yourself THAT much!). Exclusion is like a lie detector only the friend version. If your "friends" hang out with each other more than you then *ZAP* goes the friend detector! They're not YOUR friends. But I can't decide if MY friend detector friends are REALLY my friends! They're so on and off! I might need to have an expert answer this one but for now, just stick with your non on  and off friends. I'm kinda running out of ideas so I'm just gonna end it right here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment