Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Originality + Personality = YOU!!!

I know you hear this a lot, and I know you think it's stupid, and if you're me, this is kind of hard IMPOSSIBLE to do. But be original! Be yourself! Be you! I know what you're thinking, "What if someone else's style is something I'd like to try?" Then don't wait for a written invitation, JUST GO FOR IT! But, then again if TOO many people make this jump, then everybody looks the same (like totally boring!). In addition, don't live by everything that's hot and not . What I mean by that is for example let's say legwarmers are the new bracelet (keep in mind this is just an example). The price has gone up a ton! So the average girl can't afford it. When she has enough money to buy the legwarmers she heads straight to the mall!
She buys the legwarmers, and wears them all over town. The average girl feels like the so called "cool girl" because she's wearing the things. But two days later they're out of style so last season! This sad, waste-of-money cycle goes on forever. But, if girl kind starts wearing the legwarmers girl kind bought, they might even go back in style! And now I'll show my concluding equation of fashion!

Originality + Personality = YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this blog! You are wise beyond your years, and I am so proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete