Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Negativity Can Be Positivity

There's a thing everyone sometimes has. The rich, the poor, the celebrities, even me! That nasty thing is....SELF NEGATIVITY! I somehow learned over the years screaming and balling into my pillow isn't gonna let you get your way. As I got older,(I still screamed and balled into my pillow) I started saying one or two negative things about myself. As most kids already know, most moms think this is a no-no. But hey, it worked for me! So next time you're balling (or sobbing) screaming (or yelling) into that poor innocent pillow of yours, try (just try) self negativity. Don't use too much or you'll start screaming and balling even more. The reason why this crazy obscure thing actually works is well it's kind of like taking out the trash! Sounds crazy right? Well you're just taking all of those negative, bad, self-esteem-crushing, feelings and throwing them away! So if you ever have another bad day,( a screaming and balling one) sprinkle yourself with a pinch of self-negativity and take out YOUR hurtful trash! Try this and after that think to yourself  negativity CAN be positivity.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT advice! My favorite thing to do when I feel negativity is to ride my amazing bike, which is one of my favorite things that I own!!

    ReplyDelete