Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The End.





All dreams have an end. Its the ugly truth, but...well... its true. I just got home from my Bahamian vacation (I bet you know where my port of call was). The ship was called the Disney Dream. I kept on saying to myself, "I'm living the dream, the Disney Dream." But you guessed it, my dream came to an end. Sometimes its sad to get one of these wake up calls, like when your leaving your aunt or uncle's house. On the other hand its good. For example, I get to see my dog again. Plus, the theater company I was in this summer is doing a few musical numbers from the play at this big event my hometown has. Besides, there is nothing like a good look into reality. 




This is the Disney Dream





This is my play.

No comments:

Post a Comment